Level 5 - Open Water Training CampRegular price $995.00 Save $-995.00
“Own Your Environment” Open Water Training Camp
Recommended Attendees: This course is a 2-day training course meant to be very strenuous. Only those who are ready to train and can complete at least 3k workouts at a time should participate. Courses that do offer an open water swim training experience will only allow swimmers who have been in and feel comfortable with open water swimming. More basic open water classes are available.
Course Description: Attendees to this course will experience a wide range of training opportunities. All energy systems will be tested and taxed. Weaknesses in stroke technique and conditioning will become apparent. Swimmers will learn how they should be spending their time training in the water in a more effective and efficient way. Although it will be an intense training opportunity it is done in a fun and learning environment! Come join us for a fun ride.
- Experience a world class training weekend
- Discover new training systems and options
- Feel how your body reacts to training each system
- Find your weakest areas and make them stronger
- Become a faster and more efficiently trained swimmer
- Become the swimmer you want to be
- Know how to create your own training regimen and implement
- Suffer with other great swimmers while having lots of fun!
- Video analysis
- Individual training plan guidelines
- Creating your own training season
- Complete Syllabus attached to link
What to bring:
- Goggles and a spare
- Wetsuit if applicable
- Front snorkel
- Zoomers or other training fin
- Water bottle
- Writing material